WHO WE ARE AND OUR HISTORY
Corporate Care, Inc. provides Corporate Chaplains who connect with employees in their workplace, so when Life Happens support is there.
LEADERSHIP AND HOW WE WORK
Ron Bacon, MSM, M.A., M.Div., President / CEO
Ron Bacon has been in the business of solving relationship challenges for more than 30 years. First as a pastor and then as a licensed marriage and family therapist Ron has helped individuals and families overcome some of life’s most trying experiences such as the death of a child, spouse, or parents, the diagnoses of cancer or Alzheimer’s, financial reversals, chemical dependency counseling.
Ron has had experience working as an employee assistance program counselor in the entertainment industry, a guidance counselor at a private high school, and juvenile diversion counselor. He currently is an adjunct professor at the Chicago School of Professional Psychology and teaches master’s level students in the marriage and family therapy program in its Southern CA campuses. In addition he has maintained a relationship consulting business in San Juan Capistrano since 1995. He completed a master of science in management in 2009 and is eager to combine it with his theology and marriage and family counseling degrees as he expands the offerings of Relationship Visions, Inc. to include Corporate Care.
Boe Parrish, Mentor, Corporate Care founder
Managing sales people in two states and multiple locations, for US Sprint Communications Company, I was spending a significant amount of time assisting my team with personal issues, in order to help them produce more effectively on the job. This season of sales management is where the genesis for Corporate Care was born.Managing sales people in two states and multiple locations, for US Sprint Communications Company, I was spending a significant amount of time assisting my team with personal issues, in order to help them produce more effectively on the job. This season of sales management is where the genesis for Corporate Care was born.
I combined my passion for business, and my history for serving others while in ministry, and formed Corporate Care, Inc. in 1987. My dream was the blending of biblical wisdom and marketplace excellence. We began encouraging the lives of employees, while impacting bottom line results. We have been able to add hundreds of thousands of dollars to the bottom line of many of our clients.
Significant financial results, 14% higher productivity, 21% reduced absenteeism, and improving employee morale have become the benchmarks, of our innovative 21st Century employee assistance program. Our on-site, highly relational, proactive, and highly utilized program is totally transforming employee care across the nation.
PROGRAM FEATURES AND PREVIOUS RESULTS
- Weekly on-site, proactive and highly relational visits
- Quarterly utilization reports
- Optional customized seminars and workshops
- Employee training addressing personal and professional issues
- Encouraging employee emails
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- 60 day out option if program is not meeting your expectations
- Reduction of mental health claims in one client from $450,000 to ZERO in twelve months
- Implemented a Benevolence Committee addressing employee financial needs during times of crisis
- Reduction of employee turnover, lower absenteeism, higher productivity and improved employee recruitment
- Assisted hundreds of employees with rent, car payments, utility bills through established Benevolence Committee
TESTIMONIES AND CLIENTS
INVESTMENT AND FEE STRUCTURE
The monthly rate is figured on a sliding scale, based on your number of employees. For as little as 30 cents/day per employee a mid-size company can move from cold compliance to tangible caring and increase employee retention and effectiveness
There are many situations that we face that can overwhelm us. In many cases, it may be too difficult to deal with these life issues on our own. That’s why we offer the Corporate Care Program to assist you through these difficult circumstances by providing as much encouragement, support and direction as you need.
Specially-trained corporate chaplains help you through your difficult time of need. Whether it’s guidance for health, financial or family problems, assistance for chemical dependency, or support during hospital stays or funerals, they are here to assist you. Spirituality is not emphasized except upon your request.
The Corporate Care Program is on call 24 hours a day, always providing guidance with the highest level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Helps you improve your performance.
- Eases pain, stress or grief when encountered.
- Provides an outlet of communication for you.
- Assists you in staying focused on your responsibilities.
- Improves and lifts your morale.
- Provides options for you when financial crisis occurs.
- Assistance, 24 hours a day, for you and your family during times of difficulty.
- Regular contact with you at the work site when desired.
- Representation at hospital stays and funerals for you and your family.
- Assistance and encouragement with chemical dependency.
- Guidance for health, financial or family concerns.
- Direction and referral options for you when depression or emotional issues are encountered.