Helping People See the Happily Ever After
- Are there times when it seems as though your talks never go anywhere?
- Do you feel as though no matter what you do, you can never make your spouse happy?
- Do you feel like you’re living with a roommate, instead of a passionate partner?
- Does it seem like your friends’ marriages work better than yours?
You are not alone. At Relationship Visions, we specialize in helping people who sometimes struggle in their marriages. Our unique approach is designed to help people like you create a marriage this is fulfilling and rewarding.
Confidential Results-Orientated Counseling
- Individuals, couples and families
- Family conflict
- Marriage tune-up
- Life Transitions
- Grief and loss
- Alcoholism and addiction
- Life enhancement
Family Matters – Relationship University
- Do you have a loved one struggling with addiction?
- Do you find yourself up at night worrying about your loved one’s safety?
- Have you run out of time, energy and ideas?
- The Family Matters Program will help you take your family from:
- Chaos to Calm
- Confusion to Clarity
- Anxious reactions to loving responses
The Grace Filled Divorce
When I first began to research the topic of grief in divorce, I never expected to find evidence of God’s grace so prevalent in the stories I heard from the women I interviewed. Though they were sharing intimate details of confusion, pain and sorrow, I realized that God had consistently shown up, even in this most…
- Online courses designed to help you improve your relationships. relationshipuniversity.teachable.com
- Assists you in learning to respond to relationship challenges successfully
- YouTube channel to support you: https://youtu.be/wHsdN4bbQgQ
- Online blog with information for handling relationship challenges
Dig Deeper - Articles to Build Relationship
A marital and family therapy expert from The Chicago School of Professional Psychology shares advice from over fifteen years in private practice about how several generations can live together in harmony. Melody Bacon, Ph.D. Dr. Melody Bacon is an author and licensed...
Like Magellan, let us find our islands To die in, far from home, from anywhere Familiar. Let us risk the wildest places, Lest we go down in comfort and despair. -- Mary Oliver I’ve never been one to accept loss with equanimity, though I often wish I...
To say that one must live with uncertainty doesn’t begin to get at the tenuous, precarious nature of faith. The minute you begin to speak with certitude about God, he is gone. --Christian Wyman in “My Bright Abyss” Years ago a friend of mine once told me...
One is afraid. Naturally. Who is not afraid of pure space--- that breath-taking empty space of an open door?” --Anne Morrow Lindbergh in Gift from the Sea Once or twice a week, I take the train to Los Angeles. It is a relaxing counterpart to the...
But what a relief it can be to befriend contingency, to meet God right here in the havoc of chance, to feel enduring love like a stroke of pure luck. -- Christian Wiman in My Bright Abyss I’ll never forget my first terrifying encounter of God. I...
http://www.skidrowstudios.com/psych1on1/2013-04-24/20410/psych-1-on-1-dr-melody-bacon Check out this one-hour long Dr. Melody Bacon interview. In it, she discusses "The Grace Filled Divorce", relationships, and more!