Helping People See the Happily Ever After
- Are there times when it seems as though your talks never go anywhere?
- Do you feel as though no matter what you do, you can never make your spouse happy?
- Do you feel like you’re living with a roommate, instead of a passionate partner?
- Does it seem like your friends’ marriages work better than yours?
You are not alone. At Relationship Visions, we specialize in helping people who sometimes struggle in their marriages. Our unique approach is designed to help people like you create a marriage this is fulfilling and rewarding.
Confidential Results-Orientated Counseling
- Individuals, couples and families
- Family conflict
- Marriage tune-up
- Life Transitions
- Grief and loss
- Alcoholism and addiction
- Life enhancement
Family Matters – Relationship University
- Do you have a loved one struggling with addiction?
- Do you find yourself up at night worrying about your loved one’s safety?
- Have you run out of time, energy and ideas?
- The Family Matters Program will help you take your family from:
- Chaos to Calm
- Confusion to Clarity
- Anxious reactions to loving responses
The Grace Filled Divorce
When I first began to research the topic of grief in divorce, I never expected to find evidence of God’s grace so prevalent in the stories I heard from the women I interviewed. Though they were sharing intimate details of confusion, pain and sorrow, I realized that God had consistently shown up, even in this most…
- Online courses designed to help you improve your relationships. relationshipuniversity.teachable.com
- Assists you in learning to respond to relationship challenges successfully
- YouTube channel to support you: https://youtu.be/wHsdN4bbQgQ
- Online blog with information for handling relationship challenges
Dig Deeper - Articles to Build Relationship
Grief can leave you gifts after the pain has departed.read more
Essentially most people – in an effort to disguise their internal struggles – will say “I’m over it” when they really aren’t – they wish they were over it – they wish it didn’t bother them, but it does.read more
The experience of being silence-haunted is part and parcel with the end of love – it is part of the price that brave souls pay for having loved and lost. Over time, this too shall pass. It is painful but also a testament to your ability to truly love someone. Whether you are grieving the loss of your spouse through divorce or death, the truth is that the terrain of grief, while well traveled, is also one that you must travel in your own way and your own time. Having taken that road, through the silence-haunted early days of grief, you will find new vistas that lie before you – waiting to be discovered.read more